(1) Table 2-4 specifies checks and services that must be performed by the operator, as
specified in the Interval Column, and under the following special conditions:
When the equipment is initially installed.
q If the equipment is maintained in a standby condition (ready for immediate operation)
PMCS is performed (monthly).
q When the equipment is reinstalled after removal for any reason.
(2) If the equipment must be kept in continuous operation, check and service only those
items that can be checked and serviced without disturbing operation.
(3) Make the complete checks and services when the equipment can be shut down.
(4) Within designated intervals, these checks are to be performed in the order listed:
B - Before operating
D - During operations
W - Weekly
M - Monthly
(5) Any deficiencies noted by the operator beyond his capability to correct are to be
reported to organizational maintenance.